Men's Mansion Boot
Designed in collaboration with the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, the boot boasts cognac Nile belly crocodile vamps with tonal cognac shaft uppers and classic western stitching in crème. The cognac color was inspired by the Mansion’s iconic library and bar. The recognizable Mansion quatrefoil is inlayed in Nile belly croc on the ear pulls. Finally, the boot is piped in crème, which is classically indicative of custom-made boots.
- Tall boot with 12” shaft upper
- Almond J toe
- Stacked leather heel measures approximately 2”
- Cognac Nile belly croc vamps and cognac calfskin shaft uppers
- Ear pulls overlayed with Nile belly croc quatrefoil
- Leather lining and sole
- Handmade in Texas
- Available exclusively through our custom program, this pair takes 5-6 months to produce by hand in South Texas. Please email email@example.com or call (214) 238-3385 and ask to speak to a design concierge for more information.