Mini Maggie Lime Green
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We offer free ground shipping, returns, and exchanges. No minimum spend, and no additional worries.
Size & Fit
- Designed to slip in the heel while still hugging the instep of your foot
- Made with removable insoles based on the preference of fit
- The boots will not stretch over time but rather mold to your foot with each wear
Returns & Exchanges
Free Returns & Exchanges!
Return Policy: We happily accept returns on any of our stock boots. We do not accept returns on customized, worn, or damaged boots. Your return must be postmarked and sent back in original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt to receive a full refund. Orders returned between 14-30 days will be available for in-store credit.
Free Ground Shipping!
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping: All domestic orders will ship via FedEx and will be shipped the next business day.
- Economy Shipping (5-8 business days): FREE!
- Standard Shipping (3-4 business days): $25.00
- Express Shipping (1-2 business days): $50.00
- DFW Local Delivery (Same-Day w/ Alto): $40.00-$100.00
International Shipping: For international orders outside of the US, please e-mail email@example.com.
DFW Same-Day Delivery
DFW Local Delivery: As an exclusive perk for shopping with Miron Crosby, customers in the Dallas/Fort-Worth area can choose Same-Day Delivery through our partner Alto. See details
Clean boots with a soft cloth and non-alkaline leather cleaner, then rinse with water. We recommend Lexol Leather Cleaner.
Conditioning boots regularly will allow colors and textures to become richer with every wear. We recommend Lexol Leather Conditioner. Always clean before conditioning.
3. Keep Cool And Dry
Direct heat is hazardous to your boots. If they get wet, air dry them upright with inserted boot trees.
Miron Crosby a luxury cowboy boot brand based in Dallas, Texas. Miron Crosby is inspired by our experiences of growing up on our family’s West Texas cattle ranch, and later living and working in New York City.