General Manager APPLY NOW
Miron Crosby, founded and based in Dallas, TX, is a bespoke boot brand that produces artisanal hand-lasted boots for women, men and children. Each pair is handcrafted in a 160-year-old company and family-owned factory in South Texas. Miron Crosby delights with stock offerings as well as custom design service allowing clients to create a one-of-a-kind pair.
- Own and manage the Miron Crosby store experience
- Assist guests and customers with their needs throughout the Store
- Communicate company values and brand philosophy to all customers
- Develop customer relationships by consistently delivering high levels of customer service as a boot expert and brand representative.
- Create a customer database and manage customer follow-up
- Provide best service through customer appointments for individualized design consultations o Continuously communicate any and all customer feedback relating to merchandise and offer insight to the design team based on sales and customer feedback.
- Set and manage store KPI’s and sales goals in partnership with company leadership team o Merchandize store on scheduled basis
- Maintain visual standards in the store: ensure store is clean and well-maintained
- Manage in-store inventory and equipment, ensure adequate inventory onsite
- Receive, inspect, and tag bulk shipments
- Fulfill ecommerce orders
- Prepare and submit all custom orders to production team
Additional Job Requirements:
- Source and help plan and run pop-ups and local events in store and within the community o Continue self-education about MC product and all other merchandise
- Mange the retail team as it grows
- Includes hiring decisions, hours and schedule management, managing job expectations, performance reviews, payroll, etc.
- Liaise with Landlord/Property Manager as needed
- Manage any store repairs/cleaning schedule/supply orders
- Possesses strong selling and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of best-in-class customer service and high-touch experiences
- Results driven individual that is self-motivated and extremely detail oriented.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to work a full-time flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends as needed). • Technology savvy
- Previous high-end retail experience preferred.
- Growth mindset and desire to learn and challenge status quo and implement new ideas and processes.
If this sounds exciting to you, please provide a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Your Name – Aspen Store Manager” in the subject line.|||Aspen, CO.|||Store Management / Customer Experience||||||DvYjeZIzAmLIzV0F|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false