Director of Retail APPLY NOW
Miron Crosby, founded and based in Dallas, TX, is a bespoke cowboy boot brand that produces artisanal boots for women, men and children. Miron Crosby delights with offerings of stock boots and a custom design service allowing clients to create a one-of-a-kind pair. Miron Crosby’s second retail location is in Aspen, CO.
Job Title: Director of Retail
Location: Dallas, TX
- Manage the retail sales channels for Miron Crosby. Director will be responsible for operational excellence, personnel management, and delivering exceptional customer service across all client touch points.
- Responsible for driving results in order to achieve established KPIs and sales goals for the retail sales channel.
- Recruit, hire, coach, lead, develop and retain a sales team that is able to build client relationships by consistently delivering the highest levels of customer service as boot/product experts and brand representatives.
- This position is based in the Dallas studio and will directly manage critical daily operations of the Dallas studio. This includes but is not limited to: meeting with clients, assisting with custom appointments, inventory control, managing the studio schedule and executing in-store and off-site events.
- Must maintain a strong presence in the Dallas & Aspen studios to lead by example, build relationships with clients, support and develop the sales team and drive revenue.
- Directly manage, coach and develop current and future store managers and teams. Facilitate weekly meetings and consistently provide guidance and feedback.
- Develop and manage new training programs and content for employees focused on development and growth.
- Develop goals. Plan and execute regular sales team meetings for both Dallas and Aspen studios.
- Execute visual merchandizing standards across all studios.
- Oversee in-studio customization and how the sales team executes this high-touch experience. Review and submit all custom orders to the production manager. Manage customer communication throughout the custom order process (timeline and order updates) and ensure that follow up regarding delivery dates or questions is timely.
- Ensure that studios are always “client-ready:” that the sales floor and back of the house is clean, well-maintained and organized and handle any store repairs/cleaning schedule/supply orders.
- Responsible for inventory management across retail and e-commerce channels. Hold team accountable for accurate processing of all shipments (sent + received). Conduct weekly inventory cycle counts.
- Ensure e-commerce clients are receiving the same level of exceptional customer service as in-studio customers. E-commerce orders must be fulfilled daily from Dallas studio (Aspen if needed) and accurately packaged according to brand standards. Manage any e-commerce client issues that may arise. Accurately process e-commerce returns.
- Key facilitator of all new store initiative roll-outs.
- Must have strong business acumen. Conduct and analyze weekly reviews of in-store and e-commerce sales to make real-time, innovative business decisions to achieve financial goals.
- Build a high energy culture of fun and engagement focused on service and results.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset. Director must be a visionary and a natural leader who views needs, problems and challenges as opportunities and creates innovative ways of handling issues.
- Be forward thinking. Work with the leadership team to strategically plan for future growth of the retail and e-commerce sales channels.
- Embody company values and brand philosophy. Ensure the entire sales team has an understanding of these values and is able to represent them.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to improve operational policies and procedures that better serve the business and customer experience.
- Develop and foster relationships in the community and utilize connections to create new opportunities to drive awareness and sales.
- 5+ years of previous management experience required.
- Previous high-end retail experience preferred.
- Must be a sales-centric individual with a proven ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Must possess genuine enthusiasm for fashion and styling.
- Must possess a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing relationships with clients.
- Must have a commitment to employee growth and development.
- Must have a proven ability to recognize and foster talent.
- Must have a high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- Must be punctual and responsive.
- Must have a strong ability to multitask.
- Priority-setting and time management must be strong suits.
- Must have strong communication and conflict management skills.
- Must be eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback.
- Must be proactive in identifying and analyzing problems, and offer solutions that produce positive results.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and have the ability to delegate duties to relevant employees.
- Must be a results driven individual that is self-motivated and extremely detail oriented.
- Must possess a growth mindset and desire to learn and challenge the status quo and implement new ideas and processes.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
- Must be able to build cross-functional partnerships and work collaboratively.
- Must be able to work a full-time flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends as needed).
- Must work a minimum of two Saturdays a month in-studio.
- Must be technology savvy.
- Some travel required.
- Must be or will become proficient with Shopify.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus potential based on performance
- Paid time off
- Boot allowance
- Generous employee discount
If you would be a great fit for this role, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Your Name – Director of Retail” in the subject line.|||Dallas, TX|||||||||DQELA5Wzidib1fyP|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false