Store Manager APPLY NOW
Miron Crosby Palm Beach Store Manager
Miron Crosby, founded and based in Dallas, TX, is a bespoke cowboy boot brand that produces artisanal boots for women, men and children. Miron Crosby delights with offerings of stock boots and a custom design service allowing clients to create a one-of-a-kind pair. Miron Crosby’s second retail location is in Aspen, CO. Miron Crosby Palm Beach Pop-up will open from October 1st 2023 until May 2023
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Palm Beach, FL
- Manage the retail sales team for Miron Crosby Palm Beach. The store Manager will be responsible for operational excellence, personnel management, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for driving results in order to achieve established KPIs and sales goals for Miron Crosby Palm Beach.
- Recruit, hire, coach, lead, develop, and retain a sales team that is able to build client relationships by consistently delivering the highest levels of customer service as boot/product experts and brand representatives.
- This position is based in Palm Beach and will directly manage critical daily operations of the Pop-up. This includes but is not limited to: meeting with clients, assisting with custom appointments, inventory control, managing the studio schedule and executing in-store and off-site events.
- Must maintain a strong presence in the studio to lead by example, build relationships with clients, support and develop the sales team and drive revenue.
- Facilitate weekly meetings and consistently provide guidance and feedback.
- Develop and manage new training programs and content for employees focused on development
- Develop goals for the team. Plan and execute regular sales team meetings for the Palm Beach team.
- Execute visual merchandising standards for the studio.
- Oversee in-studio customization and how the sales team executes this high-touch experience. Review and submit all custom orders to the Customer Experience team. Manage customer communication throughout the custom order process (timeline and order updates) and ensure that follow-up regarding delivery dates or questions is timely.
- Ensure that the studio is always “client-ready:” that the sales floor and back of the house is clean, well-maintained and organized and handle any store repairs/cleaning schedule/supply orders.
- Responsible for inventory management. Hold team accountable for accurate processing of all shipments (sent + received). Conduct monthly inventory cycle counts.
- Ensure e-commerce clients are receiving the same level of exceptional customer service as in-studio customers. E-commerce orders must be fulfilled daily from the studio (as applicable) and accurately packaged according to brand standards. Accurately process e-commerce returns that return back to the studio.
- Must have strong business acumen.
- Build a high energy culture of fun and engagement focused on service and results.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset. Store manager must be a visionary and a natural leader who views needs, problems and challenges as opportunities and creates innovative ways of handling issues.
- Embody company values and brand philosophy. Ensure the entire sales team has an understanding of these values and is able to represent them.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to improve operational policies and procedures that better serve the business and customer experience.
- Develop and foster relationships in the Palm Beach community and utilize connections to create new opportunities to drive awareness and sales.
- Ability to produce/build reports for store performance.
- Ability to understand and act upon store p&l statements/reports.
- 5-10 years of previous management experience required.
- Previous high-end retail experience preferred.
- Must be a sales-centric individual with a proven ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Must possess genuine enthusiasm for fashion and styling.
- Must possess a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing relationships with clients.
- Must have a commitment to employee growth and development.
- Must have a proven ability to recognize and foster talent.
- Must have a high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- Must be punctual and responsive.
- Must have a strong ability to multitask.
- Priority-setting and time management must be strong suits.
- Must have strong communication and conflict management skills.
- Must be eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback.
- Must be proactive in identifying and analyzing problems, and offer solutions that produce positive results.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and have the ability to delegate duties to relevant employees.
- Must be a results-driven individual who is self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented.
- Must possess a growth mindset and desire to learn and challenge the status quo and implement new ideas and processes.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure.
- Must be able to build cross-functional partnerships and work collaboratively.
- Must be able to work a full-time flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends as needed).
- Must be technology savvy.
- Must be or will become proficient with Shopify.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus potential based on performance
- Paid time off
- Boot allowance
- Generous employee discount
If you would be a great fit for this role, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Your Name – Palm Beach Store Manager” in the subject line.|||Palm Beach, FL|||||||||s3q8U8pJqnWr7gax|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||25.00|||||||||true|||