Last modified: 06.28.2022
Crosby Boot Holdings, LLC dba Miron Crosby ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://mironcrosby.com/ (our "Website"), including through your use or receipt of any content, functionality, products, and services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- when you contact us by telephone; or
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
If you are using this Website on behalf of your employer, company, or organization (the “Organization”), you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept this policy on behalf of the Organization. If you (and your Organization, if applicable) do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. The term “you,” “your,” etc. refers to both you as an individual user and your Organization (if applicable).
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit or debit card information (for processing payments only), any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, and other information you choose to submit to us ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties for example, our other members, affiliates and business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with us or requesting our services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website; and
- your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage and Equipment Information. Certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, for example, details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Device Information. Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to process, fulfill, support and administer purchases of products or services and other related transactions (including processing credit card and debit card transactions) that you request and that we agree to provide;
- to ship products to you;
- to register and service your Website account;
- to contact you about orders or in response to a request;
- to administer quizzes, surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, and contests;
- to provide interest-based targeted advertising to you;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, if any;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com or via any provided unsubscription link associated with the communication. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to third parties who may offer you products and services of interest;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Crosby Boot Holdings, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Crosby Boot Holdings, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use an "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent; and
- to improve our products, services, or Website.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- to affiliates and third parties to market their products or services to you, if you have consented to these disclosures; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Crosby Boot Holdings, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Text Messages from Company. If you do not wish to receive informational text messages from Company, you can opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP in response to any text message you receive. We may confirm your opt out by text message.
- Targeted Advertising. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its website (www.aboutads.info). We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our collection or use of your personal information. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Please notify us of any changes or errors in any personal information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your Company accounts.
Do Not Track Signals
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party platform or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to Website and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website who are California residents and who provide personal information in obtained products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of personal information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your personal information with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2022 will receive information regarding such activities in 2021). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Crosby Boot Holdings, LLC, 25 Highland Park Village, Suite 201, Dallas, TX 75205
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website such as comment sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Data Retention Periods
Company will retain your personal information for the entire time that you keep your account open, if applicable. After you close your account, or if you do not have an account, we may retain your personal:
- for as long as necessary to comply with any legal requirement;
- on our backup and disaster recovery systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures;
- for as long as necessary to protect our legitimate interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies; and
- for data that is publicly available, has been aggregated, or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable, indefinitely.
Crosby Boot Holdings, LLC
25 Highland Park Village, Suite 201
Dallas, TX 75205